Wednesday 27 July 2011

Linkdump Summer 2011

This was in my draft and still had the title "Linkdump Autumn 2010".  It's better on the web where I can find it more easily so I've added a couple more recent links and updated the title.

Modified C-Rail Tanktainers

How to build a hipped roof

Narrow gauge airbraked wagons, built by Julien Webb from 3mm scale kits

Lineside Industries (via Si from ngrm-online)

Modern 1:76 Scale Colour Light Signals

Plants and flowers by Will Vale on RMWeb

Ouse Viaduct/Balcombe/Lewes project an ambitious project to build a P4 recreation of the Ouse Valley Viaduct, Balcombe station, and Lewes Station using a Fremo style modular approach. They are going to build some generic scenery sections to link the main boards together. Their first baseboard is built and they've laid out the viaduct, and are making good progress.

The Elly James & Keith Light Railway - I've always admired James' modelling and his garden railway looks great fun.

Devil's Dyke Railway -  I've still not got round to watching this video of an old railway line that I've walked more than once.  I remember there being a good apple tree next to the track bed.

No comments: